Monday 1 April 2013

Money.... April 1, 2013 *187.0 lbs

Well, I had a tough week diet wise. I didn't loose weight, I actually gained a pound. I am not worried, because I have not had a BM for a few days. I have been nibbling a bit too much, and feeling a little too hungry. Last but not least, I have not exercised one bit.

***

I got laid off from my great paying job last June, and that set me back in sooo many ways. I started eating (gaining weight), smoking (again) and got depressed (obviously). I got another job right away (lot less pay), I went on EI to help with my money (still not enough), and cut back on everything (eating out, movies, books, clothes, food).

Since then... I quit smoking (yeah me), I went on a diet (yeah me) and worked through my depression (still ongoing). My EI is done, and I still do not have enough money. So now I have to cut even more out. Not sure what else I can cut out, but cut I will. All my bills can be trimmed. I can use my clothes line (summer), cut my heat (already doing that, but can go farther), electric cost (nope already down to nothing). Gas (park the car for the summer).

 I have decided to start walking to work. It is not very far from my house, so I am working on how to do that. It includes bringing a change of clothes/food/shoes/socks...I think I am going to leave a bag of essentials/socks/clothes/shoes at work in my locker. We have a great kitchen with a freezer, so I might bring a bunch of food to work. That way I dont have to carry my house to work everyday.

I am not upset about cutting back. It has to be done, and it will all help me with Fixing Me, and losing weight. It will be a challenge, the worst will be how to take care of my son. I am his taxi service, so he will have to walk/bike/long board to his girlfriends house. I think that will be great for him. Its to get him to places that are far away that will be a killer. Oh well, cant freak myself out yet.

6 comments:

  1. I love your positive attitude and am also very sorry that things are so tight for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be and interesting couple of months!

      Delete
  2. Go you! And I can totally sympathise with you on the cashflow front. It is not an easy time to be living, well, anywhere really. Not matter where you look there's an economic quagmire. I love that you're tackling this so positively. Sending loads of good karma your way; you totally deserver to be happy and content! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally need the good Karma, and send it right back at ya!

      Delete
  3. Hi J, I'm sorry to hear about problems but I must say you have a wonderful positive attitude, I'm sure you will manage everything well with that attitude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel everything happens for a reason. I must need to learn something. I just hope it does not take too long!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews