Thursday 13 December 2012

What 18 lbs of fat looks like. Shocking!

I was trolling the internet trying to find out what 10 lbs of fat looks like. I wanted to visualize it, for motivational purposes. I came across the normal images of 1 pound of butter, one pound of fat in a hand...not what I was looking for. I was looking for mass. Then I ran across this. I think it is even better than a pic. You can see it from different angles, and you can really see just how big and gross 18 lbs of fat looks like.

This is what 18 lbs of fat looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G8h5Vuhe_6s&noredirect=1

I never realized, fully realized what fat looks like. Ok thats wrong. I know what fat looks like, obviously!  When he put that chunk of fat under his shirt, it made me see what I have lost or gained.  Another thought...how can a person be anything but unhealthy with all that under their skin? I know right now I am all gung-ho about changing my life, but wow.  I am looking at the still of the video right now, and it comes to me I have just lost 1/2 of that. I also need to loss another 4 1/2 of those! Uhg! Well its gotta be done. Gotta keep truckin'.


21 comments:

  1. OMG...congrats on weight loss. I myself lost 13 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've lost 16 lbs so far. Your video is quite motivating.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this video..I have lost 18 pounds since January 20th of this year averaging about 1 to 2 pounds a week. I joined a gym and go M - F for and hour. Still have so much to lose (70lbs) to get back to my healthy self once again. After watching this video my determination to succeed has been shifted into overdrive.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree with the above. In addition, I would encourage using a service like yorkies for sale, sphynx cats for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. It s a very useful page. Thank you. c34d78f86902ddb52a4b7eb1c8c5bb48
    hayrat
    kiziltepe
    goynuk
    ilic
    bigadic
    kurtalan
    araban
    kentsel
    duzici

    ReplyDelete
  5. It s a very useful page. Thank you. 1a900794f8b4aee066d1a295240d860a
    koprubasi
    salipazari
    honaz
    arsin
    kabaduz
    eleskirt
    amasra
    ardanuc
    ceyhan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 4e43025fc76d004e0392c09ae2875104
    website kurma
    website kurma
    numara onay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. b79ff5d6c9371721f2c73d31481343ab
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews