Sunday 14 April 2013

Get ready for some whining! April 14, 2013 *186.8 lbs

Get ready for it

*My weight is not moving, but that is no surprise since I have been lazy at counting calories.
*I am snacking like...duh...I am not seriously following a diet plan.
*My period is 10 days late, no worries I am not preggers! If I was, it would mean the second coming of Christ!
*I think I am pre menopausal.
*I am bloated, See above.
*I feel out of control, duh! I am not planning anything.
*I binged...and...I...did something bad...
*I am tired ALL the time, I know it is my pills, but if I don't take them I get depressed.
*I am not exercising, because I am being incredibly lazy.
*I am fighting with my son...

4 comments:

  1. It's good to have a whine now and then, I think! Far better than keeping the frustration bottled up. Hang in there, lovely. Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with a little whining. I know you will feel stronger before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews