Thursday 14 March 2013

Clothes update March 14, 2013 *188.4 lbs

I have lost enough weight that my work uniform was getting a little big. I wear my close pretty loose anyways, so I figured no one would really be able to tell that I lost weight. A couple of people have noticed, but more importantly...I have. I feel more confident, I move with more purpose. I am more aware of my body posture which is along the lines of 'Don't look at me!'

I went shopping for new pair of work pants and shirt yesterday. I even tried them on in the store. I went from a 42 to a 38. I could have gone to a 36, but I like my pants loose. Yeah me! I bought the 36 too, so I would not have to go back for awhile.

I still weigh myself everyday, and today I weighed in at 188.4 lbs. Which is awesome. I also put in all my new jewelery that I ordered for reaching my 190 lbs mini goal. It looks fabulous! I may even post a pic.

I have relaxed a bit on my daily calorie intake for a bit, and I am still loosing weight. When I hit another plateau, it will give me something to work with. I was being so strict that when I stalled, there was no way I could improve.

Well I got to go play catch up on all the blogs I have not read for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews