|Spicy Chicken Soup|
* 2 Chicken Thighs
* 1 Onion or green onion diced
* 1 Red or Orange or Yellow Pepper chopped
* 3 Garlic Cloves minced (or used minced stuff from a jar)
* 2 tbsp of Parsley
* 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
* 1 tbsp Paprika
* 1 tbsp Chipotle powder
* 1 tsp of Cumin powder
* 1 tbsp of Minced Chili Peppers (in a small jar)
* 1 Can of Black Beans
* 1 Cup of Niblet Corn (frozen or can)
* Pinch of salt
Boil the chicken, til the meat falls off the bone. Keep the water, as that will be the broth for the soup! De-bone the chicken and put back in water. Here comes the hard part...chop everything up...add to broth. Let simmer for a bit and enjoy!
I like to add cheese to everything, so I add a serving of shredded cheese (anything that is in my fridge).
* I never use bouillon cubes or box broth. If I make a roast chicken I save the bones/skin and freeze them. I boil the crap out of them when I make a soup and voila...broth!
I do the same thing with veggie broth. If I am making my Rainbow Salad or something else that calls for alot of veggies I save the ends and freeze them. I take out and boil the crap out of them when I make a soup and yup you guessed it...voila...veggie broth!