Tuesday 11 December 2012

On...off...move...on...off...move December 11, 2012 *215

I was hungry last night! But I stayed firm and did not snack. I weighed myself this morning and I was 215 lbs on the dot. No matter where I went that is what it read. I was a bit upset but really my weight was all over the place yesterday, it was definite today.

I looked up how to weigh yourself properly and I actually found something!
-Make sure your floor is level..mine isnt so I am going to find a place that is level and mark it!
-make sure you weigh yourself same time, same clothes...blah blah everyone knows that
-make sure you use same scale and same place too
-weigh your self more than once in a week (3)and do an average of the 3 to find out what you lost...yeah...nope


So I researched best weight scale to own and it is the Taylor Electronic, but really anything digital should be good. You can test your own by putting a weight on it. Which I will do asap!

I spent most of the evening looking at other peoples blogs and wow there are alot out there. I then learned to narrow the search by clicking on key words that are on my profile page. Like weight loss. Everyone else who had that listed in their interest section showed up. So I trolled happily all evening.

I also figured out what my BMI is 35.2, and I am considered Obese class II. I should weigh 114 lbs to 155 lbs. and I found it here http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

I think I may make this blog about losing 100 lbs in one year. I averaged it out and its 8 lbs per month, two lbs per week. Hmmmm. Am I up for this challenge? I have to add something else. Something that deals with exercise. Hmmmm, total amount of steps per week, miles per week, something. I will have to research that a bit and see what would be logical.

***Ok lots of different answers for that one. Basically though it is 150 minutes a week, which breaks down to 30 minutes a day. Strength training is a lot less. Minimum is twice a week, does not specify amount of time, just that you should do it.

So officially in black and white, drum roll please!!

I am going to lose 100 lbs in one year

I am going to exercise every day for half an hour

It is official because I told my son! Well I told him and he said is this time for real? Yes it is. He thinks 100 is too much. Really he is right, so I may have to rethink the total. My young Yoda, said it is better to weigh more and be hard then thin and out of shape. Sigh, I sure do love him. I am going to ask him to take pics of me every month. Side, front and back and one face shot. I think seeing the results will help me. Oh ya I have to measure myself again. I did a year ago, but since I am restarting I better do it right.

I guess I am kind of cheating, since the end goal has to be reached by end of December 2013, and I am starting now.


Well F*&@ that, I am ready now. I am motivated now. Now is when I am starting!


Weird thought..
100 lbs in one year...365 days in one year
100 divided by 365 = .27 lbs a day
or
12 months in a year
100 divided by 12= 8.33 lbs
Hmmm since I weigh myself everyday, lets go for .27 lbs a day for awhile and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews