Tuesday 25 December 2012

I dont want to look... December 25, 2012 *209.6

Today is Christmas Day,  and that is good and bad in so many ways. I  just got up, and I dont want to look at my scale. I am scared to see if the lobster and the couple of drinks will make a huge difference.

***

Ok not bad, I stayed exactly the same weight. Now I have to go to  mom's for breakfast. Let the temptations begin. I think I am going to bring my spray butter and my tea. I had to stop drinking my Timmies or making black tea, because the only way I like it is with cream. Now I drink herbal tea, so I dont drink away my cals.

***

She only had pancakes! So I had one large one, without butter or syrup. She had fresh smushed strawberries with splenda and I just slathered my pancake with it. That was all I had, and I was ok with it. I think my eyes and stomach are starting to shrink. When I think about all that I used to eat, I dont understand why I have not gained more weight. I also dont understand why I am not losing more weight, by the same token. Ah the mysteries of life.

***

Just came home from opening presents at my mom's. There was not much since I am getting a bathroom reno from my Mom and step dad. My son already got a new smart phone a couple of weeks ago from moi, so nothing else from me. Mom already gave him some of his presents, since he needed some stuff for boxing.  I am sooo  tired, going to bed.

***

You know what? I had a huge AHA! moment. I did not gain weight during Christmas! How many people can say that. I am very proud of it. Instead of crying over all the food I didnt get to eat, I am grinning from all the weight I lost. :)

***

I have a Christmas tradition. I do a huge house cleaning on Christmas Day. I dont know why. My son usually spends the day with my mom, doing the family Christmas thing. I cant stand it, so I clean my house, and take down every single decoration.
***

Phew...finally done. Every thing smells wonderful, kind of Javexy. It is one of my favorite smells in the world. Sigh..I have run out of umph. I will do the bathroom tomorrow, because I am going to eat my second lobster. Nom nom nom.

***

Oh it was delish delish delish! I ate the body and little legs first. The claws were next, then I heated up a teaspoon of margarine and lustfully ate the tail. Heaven. Going to drink lots of water in hopes that it will flush all the salt out. Speaking of, gotta go have some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews