Friday 30 August 2013

Happy Boob Dr Day August 30, 2013 179.0

Today is the day. I have been on a waiting list for over three years for a breast reduction. I was about to have one a year an a half ago, but the Doctor died of cancer.

I had to go on another waiting list, and today I have my first appointment for him to tell me if he will do it or not. Obviously since I have lost weight, my boobs are not as big as they used to be. They are still very heavy, and not where they should be.

When I was overweight, they were relatively upright. Now they are sad sad affairs. I dont look at them much because they are so depressing. Today I looked and yikes! They look like a sock with a large soft ball in them. Ok maybe not that bad, but there is no way I would willingly show a boyfriend (if I had one).

Needless to say, I hope the Doc puts me on the list to move forward. If its a go, I dont have to pay. If not I will have to come up with some money for a boob job to fix what I have done to myself with my weight problems.

Fingers/toes crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he gives you the go ahead!! I know firsthand how weight loss affects our bodies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews