Thursday 1 August 2013

Still going August 1, 2013 *181.

I weighed myself this morning, and it came up as 181.0 lbs. Sadly, I know this is wrong. I will still mark it, but I know I did not really lose 6 lbs in 3 days.  I am back on track, and the force is strong.

I had a breast reduction when I was in my early 20's, and I have been on a waiting list for almost 4 years to have another one. They warned me that I would need another one if I did it so young, but it was worth it. Now it is 20+ years later,  a kid and gaining and losing weight, things are not where they used to be.

To get the operation, you need to meet certain criteria. Lose weight, DUH, and maintain. You need to lose enough that your BMI is out of the Obese section. Check! I need to get to 175 by the end of August, so its looking gooood. Then I go on another waiting list for another year. Sigh,

I am 29.9 Finally just overweight!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews