Sunday 25 August 2013

Tired...sigh... August 25, 2013 *179.4

My weight is slowly coming off. SLOWLY.....

I feel tired alot though. I am either eating something I shouldnt, or missing something I should. I follow the food guide, so I try to have a protein, carb, veggie/fruit at each meal.  I feel like I am dragging myself though the day until I can collapse in bed at night.

I wonder if this is tied to my period problems. I noticed this the very first time I missed my period last year. I never ever ever miss my period. Never. Not since the very first one. I was regular as clockwork. Every 21 days I would have my period for exactly 5 days. Then 21 days later go through it all over again.

The first time I did not have my period was pretty freaky. I knew I was not preggers (no man in my life). Was I dying? Nah. Day 22 was like...what?  Then I started to feel more and more tired. I gained something like 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I didnt want to move from my bed. Sleeep was allll I wanted to do.  I did not have my period for 45 days!! Holy crap!

My doc put me on the pill again, but that did not work out for me either. So here I am over a year later, and I am still going through irratic periods. I have noticed that I do get really tired during the no period months. Hmmm. Weird.

My question is why? Why the weight gain, the tired lazy feelings?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews