Saturday 21 September 2013

Another Aha moment September 21, 2013 170.2

My son asked me a question last night. This is how it went...

...R: If you could change anything in the past what would it be?
Me: I would not change anything.
R: No, seriously. If you could change one thing...
Me: Nope, nothing
R: Tell me!
Me: If I changed that one thing, I would not have you. (aha moment) So no, there is nothing I would change.
R: Ok, if you could change that one thing and not lose me?
Me: Hmmm...I wish my mom had noticed I was suffering from depression and anxiety when the signs presented themselves (as early as 5!). Everything would have been different.
R: Wow..
Me: But I dont regret it anymore. I would not have had you, so it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews