Monday 23 September 2013

Moving forward September 23, 2013 171.2

Random pic off internet   :)
I cant promise I wont whine a bit in the future, but I have to look forward. I find the more I focus on a problem (money) the worse/bigger it gets.

I have a family who loves me, I live in an awesome city and fall is here. I have been walking more and more, unfortunately it is at night. I think my goal this month (October) will be to go for walks during the day so I can see the trees turning color.

My other goal for October, will obviously be to lose another 10 lbs. Whatever I lose is better than nothing, but I am going to try for 10 lbs before Halloween. It will  be kind of a cheat, since I reached my 170 a little early. So I actually have 5 weeks to lose 10 lbs.

I should be able to do it, since I am going to be adding more walks to my days. I have not been working much these last couple of weeks, so my exercise has been practically nil. I am going to be working nearly 14 days straight so that will also help. Hehehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews