Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve December 24, 2012 *209.6


Merry Christmas!!!



Today is the start of a new week, and I weighed in at 209.6 lbs. It is going to be a super busy day, and very stressful. I will be doing things that I do not enjoy doing, like customer service...uhg. The other is dealing with my diet. I will have no problem sticking to it. The stressful part will be either having to explain to people that I will not be eating the same thing as them. Well you know what? It wont be hard at all. Everyone there has been very encouraging about all my life changes. Like when I quit smoking! They know I am on a diet, and I am sure that it wont be a big deal.

Got to get ready for work.

***

I was right. Holy crapolli, it was busy! I stayed true to my diet. I did not have any of the treats, or pop or anything that was offered. They had take out roast chicken, and I had some of that without skin. Tonight I came home and had a yummy lobster with out butter.

Tomorrows weigh in will be awful. I ate my lobster at 8 pm, and as we all know that is full of salt. I will be fully bloated. Ugh. Then I have been invited to mom's for Christmas breakfast. I am going to have to cal count before I go. My options wont be great. I probably wont eat lunch and have a light supper. She will probably have eggs, bacon, pancakes, juice, some sort of pastry. Going to do a cal count right now.

My weight will be higher tomorrow, but by all that is Holy, I will not break my diet.

***

Surprisingly, it wont be too bad. I can have two slices of bacon, one egg, one 4" diameter pancake (no syrup) one one toast for 330 cals. That is totally doable. So that leaves me able to eat my 2nd lobster for lunch. Yum Yum Yum. I will eat it slower. I think I inhaled the lobster tonight.

***

Eeek, going to bed now, I dont want to weigh myself tomorrow....sigh.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews