Saturday 8 December 2012

Day 3 December 8, 2012

So had another great day. Its 8:30 at night and I have not snacked. Though I feel kind of hungry I have not gone in the kitchen to eat anything. I went to visit my grandmother, and that usually means that I eat while I am there. Stayed out of her kitchen too. Yeah me!

Did a lot of reading, and cleaning and I was a bit cranky and supper tired. That is to be expected since I have cut out a huge amount of carbs from my diet.

I can do this
I do not get tempted to break my diet
I can do this
I look good today
I do not eat when I am bored
I do not think about eating just after I have eaten
I look at labels so that I make conscious choices about what I am eating

Tomorrow, I must go walking!!! No excuse will be accepted!!! And I have to do a couple of exercises, from P90x!!!

I love walking
I love walking
I love exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews