Thursday 27 December 2012

Holy Shitake! December 27, 2012 *207.0

That right, yup, I weighed in at 207 lbs. Onederland is coming! I have a series of mini goals, and I reached my December one already. I hope to reach my January one early too. I know that when I get towards my goal weight, that it will start to get tougher and tougher to reach my mini goals. The more I am ahead now, the better.

***

Just got home from work and it was a heavy lifting day. Tired tired tired! I like it because it means I do some pretty hard exercises for a long period of time. I was glad to get home in one piece tonight. We have a storm warning in effect, and it was crazy getting home. I will get more exercise tonight, since I will be shoveling all night. Oh well, I live in the Maritimes and we are used to snow here.  

I really have to work on my sodium intake. I can feel the difference on the days that I eat eggs as apposed to deli meat. Or when I eat my Chili that has canned tomatoes. Both of those things are adding too much salt. I can actually feel myself bloating.

As I get better in my diet, my choices are getting better too. For example I have switched from eating my toast and sandwiches to Wasa crisp bread. My Dempster's bread was 110 cals per slice. Whereas the Wasa bread is 110 for two slices. It is supper crunchie, and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews