Friday 7 December 2012

Blah, blah December 7, 2012

Well I did pretty good food wise yesterday. But when I got home I was hungry!!! I usually eat alot when I get home, so I knew I would have a problem. I didnt go crazy with eating but I have to really work on that. I counted everything (calories) so I could see what I ate and where I have to work on my food intake. Either way, very good first day. Today is going great too, already getting my withdrawal headaches, which is good. I am a pro at dieting, so I know I need a few good days before I get completely in the zone. I am glad I am doing this before Christmas, because who knows how much more I would have gained before the new year. This way I will have lost some for Christmas and already be on my way to a new me before the new year. Blah blah blah. Hey I am trying to convince myself so shut up!

So here goes more positive thinking

I am doing great
I only eat when I am hungry
I am not ugly
I do not say bad things about myself in my head
I am happy
I dont mind looking in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews