Saturday 12 January 2013

Countdown is on January 12, 2013 *202.6

Ok, so I weighed in at 202.6 lbs today.

I have been pretty hungry the last day or so, and today was a chocolate kind of day. I resisted, but I was surrounded with left over Christmas chocolate at work! Now that I think about it, I got teary eyed at work yesterday, so I think the countdown to my period is on.

I used to be exactly 30 days in between my periods. Then I started on the pill just before I turned 15 or 16 years old. I used to get so sick and faint, that the doctor put me on them to help. It really did help. I took them religiously and my cycle changed to every 21 days. Crap! Then came my son, then back on the pills. When I turned 35 my Doctor wanted me to try something new, which did not work out. I soon stopped taking the pill all together.

A couple of years ago, my periods started going completely wonky. I figure I am pre pre menopausal. I never really know when my period is coming. It could be 15/21/30/45 days  and once it was 65 days! Eeek! I gained 15 lbs during the 65 day fiasco. Never! Again!

What will be interesting now, is that I am keeping a pretty cool record of my daily weight fluctuations. I think with the help of my scale obsession page I will be able to see if there is a repeat of last month. It will help me figure out why I get freakishly hungry sometimes, why I get TMI and when I start to bloat with water weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews